MAPerformance Turbo Kit for 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang
We have added this turbo kit to our website as an option for big power goals for our customers. As many know we are a big fan of Full-Race twin scroll kits but unfortunately Twin Scroll has it's disadvantages when you are looking to make big power. GREAT spool, but lacking power up top from the restricted A/R in the twin scroll housing. So for any cars looking to make 550whp+ we suggest the kit below that utlizes a single scroll manifold adapter and turbo. Initial spool will take a hit but once it starts spooling there is no stopping it.
We configure these kits a little differently than the standard MAPerformance turbo kit. We only offer the kit in a BALL Bearing option, no Journal bearing kits will be offered. We prefer ball bearing for best performance and spool time.
Second, all kits ordered from us will ship with Turbosmart RacePort BOV's instead of SmartPort/VeePort BOV's. This accounts for a little increase in price. This is a much more suited BOV for the job of making big power.
Third, all kits ordered will come with both hotside and coldside chargepipes. No stock chargepipes should be left on the car when making 400whp+.
- Precision 5558 GEN 2 Ball Bearing - 25psi at 3500-3500rpm - 500whp
- Precision 5858 Ball GEN 2 Bearing - 25psi at 3700-3800rpm - 600whp
- Precision 6062 Ball GEN 2 Bearing - 25psi at 3900-4000rpm - 800whp
- 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
What's in the Box?
- MAP Manifold (Turbo Kit Specific)
- MAP Downpipe (Turbo Kit Specific)
- MAP 3.5" Intake (Turbo Kit Specific)
- MAP Pass. Side Hot Pipe (Turbo Kit Specific)
- MAP Oil Feed and Drain Line
- MAP Coolant Bypass Line
- Turbosmart Raceport BOV
- Turbosmart CompGate-40mm Wastegate
- Precision Turbo w/ SP Cover T3 .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- PTP Turbo Blanket
- DEI Heat Wrap
- MAP Lifetime Warranty On Fabricated Parts
- Manufacturer Warranty On Third-Party Parts