Cobb Tuning Cobb Tuning Accessport with TCM Flashing for 2017+ Ford F-150 Raptor (Includes TunePlus, Inc Custom Tune!)
TunePlus, Inc Notes:
- ONE Tune will come for free with the purchase of an Accessport from TunePlus, Inc. You will be able to choose your fuel type, either 91/92/93oct. If you want a custom E30-E50 tune, race gas tune, or your vehicle has modifications (Beyond intake) you will need to purchase a Single or Unlimited tune
- To receive your tune please follow the instructions in your order confirmation email
Simple ECU and TCM flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs.
This version of the Accessport includes the capability to flash the TCM which is the unit that controls the transmission. It includes various Off The Shelf transmission tunes which adjust shift points, shift firmness, skip shift behavior, and torque limits to fit your preferred driving style.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU and TCM upgrade solution for your Ford. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Stage1 93 Oct. or 98 RON
Peak Gains: +15.32% HP / +17.07% TQ
Max Gains: +28.92% HP / +28.92% TQ
Stage2 93 Oct. or 98 RON
Peak Gains: +23.53% HP / +20.93% TQ
Max Gains: +50.64% HP / +50.64% TQ
Generally speaking, 91 octane calibrations have a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for lower octane fuel blends. The maps designed for 93 octane are the most aggressive. Peak Gains are measured as the absolute maximum value between the highest points of two plots. Max. Gains are measured as the maximum delta percentage between two plots. Results may vary. Power as tested on 2018 F-150 Raptor vehicles using these identical calibrations.
- Large, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Can be used with Accesstuner (available separately) to create custom tunes
- Interchangeable faceplates